Best way to make a cash grab popular?

What’s the fastest way to make a cashgrab popular? I’m not talking about the cashgrabs like simulators, I’m talking the cash grabs like meant for thumb sucking 8 year olds . Examples are below for what typa games I’m talking about
image_2023-08-19_175133990
Screenshot 2023-08-19 174928

7 Likes

making games based on trends/currently popular people or sponsoring is all there really is when it comes to making these games popular (but for the specific type of games you’re showing, the generic thumbnail with the absurd amount of sponsoring is what makes them popular)

5 Likes

How much should I spend on sponsors for the best return

1 Like

I never once sponsored my little “cart ride” games, so I wouldn’t know. The usual numbers (which are mindlessly said over and over here) is that a good thumbnail plus 100k robux is the usual recipe for 100 or so CCU (con-current users). I can’t give any other advice since I’ve never sponsored anything myself.

okay, thanks ill see what other people have to say about how to make a cash grab popular lol

this may sound a bit stupid, but whats the best way to find out whats popular with the 8 year olds?

1 Like

any trend that centers around a single character is something that’s bound to be popular with younger children (skibidi toilet, and grimace are the main two that were recently popular) Even in one of your screenshots, you can see grimace is just randomly plastered onto an obby thumbnail. Basically, if tiktok is talking about some random character for a week, and it spreads to other platforms, that character is popular with kids.

2 Likes

thanks a lot for your information

1 Like
  1. retention time (add free codes, free daily rewards in game)
  2. lootboxes
  3. be preston
    lol i love your posts
2 Likes

Preston does not release low quality games though? Why did you associate it to these cash grab games ;-;

He makes high quality cashgrabs.

4 Likes

I don’t think you really understood what a cashgrab and how to define what is one and which game isn’t one

Pet Sim X is notorious for being a cash grab, although its’s a high quality game. It’s not a game players constantly play everyday, just like a typical simulator, people get bored, spend money, then dip

1 Like

wtf i see my game in there and i only spent 5k robux on it??

it didn’t go well :*(

You need 70k robux on ads or sponsors and need to retain player base for 2 weeks in order for Roblox to promote your game.

real
i learned about marketing a few weeks ago and i found out more.
(all of this was after i spent 50k dang robux on a game for only 2 days)

1 Like