Best way to make roblox animations on blender

I’m just a scripter and I wanted to improve my animation skills, so I decided to try making animations using Blender, but I have no idea how to make animations using Blender.
I’ve already researched some topics, they all say to use a plugin, but the plugin gives an error in Blender, so I wanted to know if there is another way.

3 Likes

So what you actually have to do is something called the procedural effort and after you download the blender plugin and then skyrim it into the software, and then you get the plugin inside of the roblox too and that way you can convert the endoscope to a living organism, and then after that I have no clue what im talking about i dont know the asnwer

Export the file as an fbx in blender import it into roblox then go into the roblox animator and click import from fbx

For example, I wanted to make an R6 animation, I exported the .obj of the R6 character, put it in Blender, but as the .obj doesn’t contain information about rigging, the bones didn’t go into Blender. How could I manually place the bones? Put them with Parent, right names etc??

Sorry the previous response only works for skinned meshes watch this video instead:

I had already seen this plugin, I hate it, it gives me a lot of errors, I prefer something more manual. Do you know?

It’s the only way unless you want to make your own plugin to change blender animations to motor6d
Maybe you can find your issue on this forum: