Best way to make sprint/crouch system?

I am looking to see if anyone knows the best and least exploitable way to create a sprint/crouch system… My idea was to detect input from client and fire a remote to the server but it can very well be exploited, is there a better way to go around this or no?

1 Like

well, there’s simply no way because you need localscripts for player inputs.

also if the remote event just plays the animation in the sercer, you dont need it since playing animation to the player character in localscript will also replicate in server

1 Like

Yes but i want to use server to make speed increase and stuff… hackers can just spam the remote and make their speed always the run speed

1 Like

Couldn’t you make an anti exploit script to detect them from spamming or have a max limit?

Least exploitable isn’t as easy as you might think.
Since you must control user input from the client’s side, It will always be exploitable.

Not to mention, Player’s have nearly all control over their character, they can easily change the walkspeed and it will just work for them. Best you can do is fire an event to control the animations and pray to the lord it works.

Either way, 98% of exploits arent working. It seems like for now, Roblox has exploiters beat with Byfron until someone finds a bypass for it. Just the other day they patched the main method that exploit programs were using, where they would use Microsoft Store Roblox which hadn’t had any security updates.

Roblox is ahead for now, But eventually someone may figure something out.

2 Likes