[Beta] AI Code Completion Adds To Prompt

Due to the way this AI was created, it seems the model is based around predictive analysis. Predictive analysis allows AI to guess what comes next based on the inputted text prompt. As a result, this can lead to repetition and editing of the initial prompt by the AI. In the following example, you can see where I finished typing my prompt via the cursor bar, yet the AI added to it. In doing so and since it seems to use predictive analysis, it used the fabricated additions as part of its prediction and generated a response around that. Personally, I would recommend a separate UI to input prompts; however, I understand that isn’t always feasible with a predictive model.

System Information
11th Gen Intel Core i7 @ 2.50 GHz, 16 GB, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060

10 Likes

well this AI is weird I think it can only do basic stuff
I know this is in beta and it will get better slowly
right now it is useless for me

The AI should have a history buffer of what it’s already typed and if starts repeating itself (after a certain defined point), it should stop

I was not able to reproduce this issue. It might be fixed now.

1 Like

Does nothing when I press Enter.

You need a few functions before you put the prompt.

1 Like

@Bobytoeburrito do you mind taking a look again and let us know if this still happens for you? You’ll now need at least some code in the script to get a completion but let us know if it doesn’t work?

Thanks!

This seems to be resolved, as I haven’t experienced this since your reply.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.