Beta Testers - EZ Pathfinding V3

About the EZ Pathfinding V3 Beta Testing:

Hi there! If you do not know already, I created EZ Pathfinding V2 a couple months ago. I am planning to release EZ Pathfinding V3 sometime this week and I am looking for a maximum of 10 testers for this soon-to-be open-sourced module.

About EZ Pathfinding modules:

The EZ Pathfinding modules help make using pathfinding service a whole lot easier by first requiring the module and then calling a few functions. EZ Pathfinding V2 is already released and you can get it here.

Benefits:

You get access to EZ Pathfinding V3 early and can use it as you please. You can request features and have a higher chance of them getting added in. You will also get access to later beta testing sessions with more of my plugins and modules. There can be negotiation if you are not pleased with these benefits.

Applying:

You can apply by replying to this thread, messaging me on the ROBLOX website, or pm me on this forum. No information is required. Requests may or may not be accepted.

Thanks for reading and have a good day!

4 Likes

Hey! I would love to be a tester!

1 Like

Pathfinding is the AI thingy right? What is the difference between V2 and V3?

1 Like

V3 is less complex and easier to modify. V3 also has more reliable functions than V2. Lastly, V3 is going to get a load of updates from testers and myself.

Alright, count me in. Gotta research on how to use this now lol

Hi, I will be a tester for you.

You should probably just be writing proper unit tests using a testing suite like TestEZ.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.