Beta testers for my game!

.*
Hello i need peoples can help me whit test my game!

What need to do?
I would like that at least a day or after an update (I say when updates come out) you played at least half an hour and regarding the payment, I meant if you can help yourself (so I don’t pay to test the game)

To partecipate type your roblox username (not diplay name) so i can add you to testing place!

Game link:X core [BETA] - Roblox

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it would be good if you gave more information about the game, times, payment, and more.

I meant that you should edit the topic so that it contains more information for people to see at a first glance and don’t need to read through the posts nor ask questions. I just said it as a feedback :person_shrugging: Take it or leave it.

OK so now i write full description, for any question reply

My feedback would be make a tutorial for your game because I didn’t know what the purpose of it was. You need to also add more to your game. An objective, something to do. You need to also make your map bigger with places that actually have some purpose not just walking into a room and having nothing to solve or kill. If you really want to add more to your game choose the right colors.

1 Like