Better Alternatives To Messaging Service

I was wondering if there’s any better alternatives to messaging service which has no limit.

This post is old that I’m about to send, but since I’m not familiar with how Messaging Service works, I’ll send it.

Well the only way that I’m aware of that allows you to send data without limit is to host your own server and then use HttpService since MessagingService, DataStoreService and MemoryStoreService all have limits which aren’t able to be disabled or modified

what do you mean by host your own server? srry but im pretty new to scripting so im not sure what that means

As in host your own server using your PC which will act as a relay for the data you wish to send between your game’s servers. I’ll see if I can find information on how you can do this if you’re interested

Edit: @OctaGaming987 This topic should be helpful in explaining what you need to do:

Thanks but I was reading through https service on the roblox documentation and apparently that also has a limit of the amount of requests you can send so I don’t think this would work.

In that case then unfortunately I don’t think it’s currently possible to achieve your desired goal, since the limits are determined by Roblox and are unmodifiable as far as I know

ok thanks for helping. I’ll look into other ways of achieving something like this

1 Like