Better cheatblocker (free, serverside.)

Hi guys

I made 10x better “anti cheat” than “cheatblocker pro”. I want to share this with everyone here. This requires some tweaks because when you move around your game it looks like its a little bit delayed. That happens because physics is handled by server.

This should patch all movement related exploits and its still two steps ahead cheatblocker pro.

Adventages:

• two steps ahead cheatblocker pro
  • its free im not charging you for anything
  • all movement exploits are patched (noclip, fly, float and etc)

Disadventages:

• movement looks a little bit delayed
  • requires some tweaking so dont expect for it to be the best out of nowhere
  • server might lag with more players (it requires alot of memory with more players sadly :frowning: )

You might also want to look into chickynoid! It does almost exact same thing as mine. Chickynoid, server authoritative character replacement

All feedback and hate is allowed i will try to improve this i will try my best unlike WHYI_MFAT that just ignores you and calls you a “troll”

Source code: (put it as server script inside ServerScriptService)

local plrs=game:GetService("Players")
function setNetwork(p:Part)
	if p:IsA("BasePart")==false then
		return
	end
	if p.Anchored then
		return
	end
	if p:CanSetNetworkOwnership() == false then
		warn(p.Name,"Cant set networkownership. You might want to double check network ownership documentation.")
		return
	end
	p:SetNetworkOwner(nil)
end
plrs.PlayerAdded:Connect(function(p)
	p.CharacterAdded:Connect(function(char)
		char.AncestryChanged:Wait()
		char.DescendantAdded:Connect(setNetwork)
		for i,v in char:GetDescendants() do
			task.spawn(setNetwork,v)
		end
	end)
	p.CharacterRemoving:Connect(function(char)
		if char.Parent==workspace then
			char.AncestryChanged:Wait()
		end
		char:Destroy()
	end)
end)
plrs.PlayerRemoving:Connect(function(p)
	if p.Parent==plrs then
		p.AncestryChanged:Wait()
	end
	p:Destroy()
end)
4 Likes

This is worse than cheatblocker pro, at least the movement is responsive (I hope, haven’t used cb pro). You need to make your own character code to recreate chikynoid! (Probably).

Edit: i’ll maybe try to make chikynoid but default later, without input lag.

3 Likes

but cheatblocker pro blocks players :frowning:

1 Like

Oh! Well still, server ownership sucks, you need to recreate the character controlled or somehow recreate all inputs.

2 Likes

I dont know how to do that yet but i will try doing it right now in studio

for that one I will use remoteevents with sanity checks and spam detection so exploiter cant crash server

my objective now is to make it simple and without input lag

1 Like

you and dauser are epic for making better versions

5 Likes

0×10 = 0 sorry, this is a very easy math

2 Likes

god damn it

I got outsmarted :sad:

3 Likes

While this resource does effectively patches all cheats its not that convenient.

Your resource tries to propose a server authoritative solution but doesn’t masks latency, I don’t want to discourage you but doing this via roblox physics isnt possible at the momment, In order to mask latency you will need a local simulation and a server simulation that sync with the server and rollback.

The issue is this isnt possible atm because roblox does not let devs manually step the physics nor rewind them.

The reason why chickynoid is able to work is because it runs on it’s own physics engine.

However I do appreciate that more devs are starting to become aware of server authoritative practices, so ill give you a heart for that, also roblox and bitdancer said they are working on addressing these issues and adding UDP remotes too so possibly you can continue this project once that’s released.

3 Likes

I don’t wanna drag down your project or hard work you put into this but, Chickynoid is a much better free alternative that is also server sided with custom collision detection & player movement.

But I do hope you continue to update this project and wish you the best with this!
<3

1 Like