Better SCP Keycards

Hello, I am Tiwernik, and as you may know from my previous posts I have been working on an SCP game for quite some time. I have redone the keycards from the last post and I have created better ones. When posting feedback, tell me:

• Do you like the design?
  • Do you like the colours?
  • What could I do to make them better?

Feedback is highly appreciated.

Have a nice day!

P.S. The guard keycard is not entirely white. It is a light blue colour.

21 Likes

Hi! i have never tried a scp game and i don’t know the field, but this card are really realistic. I like the design and the colors but try to change or modify the “SCP” logo it have white pixels, and try to flatten them. Good work.

Thanks, I have fixed the white pixels on all keycards now. Example image:

Also, some Chaos Insurgency keycard concepts:

(The transparent strikethrough text is MTF α-1 Cadet on the left, and Commander on the right.)

Feedback is highly appreciated.

6 Likes

Yo, i like it so much! If you want more feedback for your future buildings i’m here! haha

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it alot!

1 Like

Keycard reader and button for doors.

Feedback is appreciated.

P.S. Door is next.

5 Likes

Really good, smooth and simple. Try to make smaller the “CLOSED” text, a little bit. No more problem other then this. Good job

1 Like

They look pretty good! but don’t you think there should be some differences between the keycards other then colour and some text? Maybe change the symbol on it or have the keycard have a different layout.

They are pretty good! I really like the CI cards

I think it’s good, but I know what you mean and I might try it.

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it alot!

the cards are really good. The designs look right, if you havent made it, add a little text behind the cards something along the lines of “this card is prohibited to be used by other people” or something like that im pretty sure it was in CB. Also since chaos insurgency is runaway MTF they shouldnt be given cards just like the ones used by Foundation. If im right, in SCP SL they use access cards which are more of a bypass shaped like a chip.

I mean, they could have kept the Alpha-1 keycards and made them like this, I guess.

Thanks for the feedback, though!

I also really like the corner of the cards!

Yeah, blocky corners felt too sharp for me. Thanks for the feedback!

If this is gonna be public, Then I can’t wait for the release!

Here’s the door.

Also I scaled down the open/closed text like someone suggested. Feedback is appreciated.

I love the doors! Maybe make the buttons a little bit bigger?

Yeah, the things that are left are the map, some additions to the gun system like recoil and aim down sights, some items like melee weapons and healing stuff, scripting and modeling SCPs (2 have models) and some more small stuff. It’ll be round based, something like SCP:SL. I’ll let you know when it’s done and you can be an alpha tester.

Ok thank you for letting me know I’ll be a alpha tester! Even though its not even out yet it looks like its gonna be amazing!