BetterPlayerlist v0.7 | Restore the less bulky playerlist!

BetterPlaylist is a custom playerlist I coded from scratch meant to give a less bulky playerlist that was made with a mediocre recreation but now has the exact look from 2016 because I found old CoreGUI guis.

Screenshot:

Module: BetterPlayerlist - Roblox
How To Use:
Put this in a server script

require(6338502406)()

Showcase: TopbarTest - Roblox

9 Likes

The buttons have no functionality and you can’t even hide the Player list. Even if you did want a less bulky one, who would willingly sacrifice the ability to send friend requests and examine avatars from it?

6 Likes

The new topbar was made for a reason. The 2016 one was useless and clunky and had 0 functionality. I do not understand why you would want to bring that back.

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback! I will add a friend request system!

1 Like

If you are able to add all the current playerlist functionalities to this 2016 version, then I might consider adding it to my game. But without these features, it may make people not even play games with this topbar implemented.

Nostalgia? For games you want to look like old Roblox? Maybe?

Nostalgia only lasts so long, and then you get over it. If this old topbar were to have come back from Roblox, it would have a lot more functionality than the original/this one does.

1 Like

Yep, the old one is useless compared to the new one.

2 Likes

I thought that was a playlist system :eyes:

It’s good for a simpler system, does this support leaderstats?

1 Like

Not at the moment, I am am a beginner at maker playerlists. I learned off of a old roblox kit because I remembered they existed then I thought about how the playerlists worked. I made a custom script and made this

1 Like

Hello, can you add a 2008 playerlist, that works with player stats?