Big cirkle with transparency

Hello everyone. So when I’am testing the place i see a big cirkle in the water is there something like a fix for it? Maybe working with decals or textures?

3 Likes

It may be the lighting around the area

3 Likes

The image doesn’t seem to be in your workspace,
I think since it stays the exact same position on your screen when you move around it’s a screen GUI that has the circle on it.
Watch the video and notice that it moves with your screen moves in relation to the background, but if you put your finger on your monitor you’ll see the circle isn’t moving at all.

1 Like

What image are you talking about?

1 Like

The image is the circle. If you make the baseplate white without the checkerboard I think you’ll see it overlap the edges of the blue as well when the camera moves around.

Are there any GUIs in your game?

1 Like

Its not a image :joy: its a render thing because of the transparency you can see a cirkle

1 Like

Yes, but hold your finger on the screen where the edge of the circle is when you play the video above.

This is something that’s related to your camera setup, or it’s a screen GUI that is on your screen, not in the blue section.

Try replaceing the grey baseplate with a white baseplate as I said above. Then I think you’ll see what I mean.

1 Like

I think that might be fog
Try setting FogStart and FogEnd a very high number and see if the circle still appears

1 Like

Fog doesn’t work that way though. It has a gradual “blurry” effect as it gets farther from the player, not a hard, sharp, lighter edge farther from the player.

1 Like

Don’t know if this is fixed, but it’s most likely a lighting issue with the baseplate itself. I was able to replicate a sort of similar effect in studio with an untouched baseplate.

2 Likes

This could be the lightning system cutting out, I’ve noticed this on my projects as well for various effects, where it will make a ring around a radius most likely to gain performance, I don’t know if there is a way to fix it currently.