Big roux looking for developers for battle royale game

Big Roux

About Us

Hello! We are Big Roux, an upcoming small game development team. We are looking for builders, modelers, scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game (name not released to the public).

The Team
@Samuel_xam - Owner
@username - Scripter x2
@username - Builder
@username - Modeler x2
@username - GFX
@username - Animator x2

About The Job

We are looking for professional developers who like income based pay to join our team as our top content artist. We look forward to high-quality developers that stick with the style of our game. Good communication skills are appreciated; We check the team’s progress on a daily basis and we want to maintain a healthy relationship with each other.

Our game needs at least 40 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset to take 1 to 2 hours.

Payment

We are paying in PERCENTAGE OF INCOME %%%. Our ROBUX payment method.
@Samuel_xam - Owner % 10
@username - Scripter x2 % 20
@username - Builder %10
@username - Modeler x2 % 10
@username - GFX % 5
@username - Animator x2 % 10

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord:
𝕊𝔸𝕄𝕌𝔼𝕃 𝔻𝕄𝔹_𝟘𝟞#2870
You must be 13 years or older to apply.
important details are discussed in DM
if you need an explanation about something send me a DM

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like to know what kind of building style you guys want. I will consider this position. My discord : MrSquirrel#7131

I would like to know how much work there is, and is there backup funds?
@Samuel_xam contact me on discord Bac_Stab#1334

1 Like

Hey there im a builder here’s my dizzy
User id#1086

you are paying 10% to scripters, 5% to modelers, 5% to animatorsm 10% to builder and you get 10% ??? i don’t understand this.

1 Like

When you do the mathematics if let’s say they meant the percentage per the x2 it would end up being 105%. Also makes no sense why the animators are being paid more then half the staff team

This is suspicious.

You have another topic, how can you manage 2 projects at the same time? What happened to all the developers who applied for that?

It isn’t big robux. %10 for scripters? %5 for modelers. lol

Uhh… The total of all percentages gives 105% my dude.

Also, no advertisement spending ?

Thank you for applying worse, I still do not have a support payment but everything is or fun and for doing something that has an audience, also my payment will be used for advertising and it does not give a 105%

Well, first, i didn’t apply.

And secondly, here’s where the 105% comes from:

10+(20*2)+10+(2*10)+5+(2*10)

1 Like

Here, Job as a Scripter If you still need a experienced Scripter.

please contact me on discord to talk

Hi, I’m interested in the role of animator and gfx can you contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.