Billboards moving/resizing when I move away from them

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!
    I want to not make these bill boards move/resize when I move away from them. I want them to be the same size.

2. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

The issue is the billboards are moving/resizing into different sizes.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?
    I have tried using scale, but It still doesn’t seem to work.

The issue seems to be that your BillboardGuis' size is based on distance (the size is set in Scale) while the contents remain the same size (the size is set in Offset / pixels).

If you want the BillboardGuis to remain the same size regardless of distance, then set their size in Offset.

Alternatively, if you want the contents of the BillboardGuis to be scaled based on the BillboardGuis' size, then set the contents’ size in Scale.

Edit: You can see the bounds of the BillboardGuis by selecting them. This will make it easier to see how the BillboardGuis are sized.

1 Like

I still have the problem, when I zoom out the text of my image label scales and doesn’t appear anymore.

Ok, After tinkering around, I have seemed to fix it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.