Birthday Gift for my friend

I created this, and I’m about to send this to my friend, if anyone has any feedback, I would appreciate it. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

You might want to have like pictures on the walls and confetti since it is a birthday.

3 Likes

I like it but, add more party themed room. It looks like you guys are in a grey box.

2 Likes

Its pretty cool!But ill recommended you to add more “party atmosphere

2 Likes

Simple: Amazing. I really like how you made this, it’s so heartwarming and kind at the same time. I would recommend touching up the ceiling possibly, it looks quite bland for the occasion, however, great job.

Thanks for allowing us to give feedback on your creation!

As @DOUBLEcactus11 said, add some pictures on the wall, a birthday theme or something. Make some more shadows and add some cool effects to stand it out!

And happy birthday to your friend! :+1:

1 Like

Maybe add some pictures to the walls and other details, other than that, it’s pretty good!

The present on the right side of the screen looks like its floating yeah also try add some more stuff on the right side of the picture pretty good though.

Pretty nice!
Maybe do some mastering with the final image, give a bit more saturation and brightness to the picture.

I would be very happy to receive this for my birthday. The room looks a bit boring though, maybe add some decorations like a “Happy Birthday” sign? Other than that, keep up the good work!