Birthday Party GFX | Part 2

So if you saw my last topic, i made a simple birthday scene because it was my birthday and i was gonna improve everything on this part, but it turns out that today is the birthday of my friend lol, so instead of my avatar i put his avatar as the birthday boy (elisaherso0507) and i added another friend of us on the scene (holahelloycomoestas4). What do you think about it?.

15 Likes

The background looks too realistic for the blocky LEGO characters but the quality is good.

2 Likes

Ikr lol i never use that type of backgrounds but i wanted to experiment something new

1 Like

I believe those balloons could be a little more transparent or something. Maybe slightly more glossy?

1 Like

I dont really know how to use transparency on blender but i’ll take that on mind, thank you.

That’s a good work, looks so nice. Happy birthday.

2 Likes

That GFX looks sick !!! I wanna be your friend now .

1 Like

It honestly looks epic,
And wish your friend happy birthday from me!

1 Like

I love it, i love how it look semi realistic too!
Happy Birthday and keep up the good work :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

First,

HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY! :birthday::tada:

Looks great!

Keep up the amazing work :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Pretty neat. Happy birthday! It’s also my birthday today :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s really cool! It warms my heart to see people take time out of their day to make someone happy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Great, happy birthday to you too.

The characters looking directly into the camera looks off, try to have them look at the cake or something.

1 Like

I really like it! Good job! But, one thing bugs me, it’s really bright on one side and the other is kind of dark compared to it. :+1:

1 Like

Great GFX! (By the way you have a little typo in your title).

1 Like

The background delivers an amazing sense of lighting to the side of the table. Love the work!

1 Like

Oops i just noticed, fixed it.

1 Like