Bjjepic - Gfx Artist, Musician and UI Artist -

NEW CRYPTO OFFER DOING THUMBNAILS FOR AS CHEAP AS £4 - $5

/

NEW THUMBNAIL TO VIEW

Hello there! I am a Gfx Artist from the United Kingdom. I am here offering my services to roblox developers to spruce up the appearance of the game in many ways than one, whether it be via a thumbnail, Ui Design, Icon and logos.

SPECIAL OFFER

Thumbnails

JJK gfx I made out of boredom

I made this gfx out of pure boredom and tried selling it for 350 robux (no one bought it :pensive:) [selling is against tos btw]

Another gfx made out of pure boredom, it is kind of like fan art so I didn’t try sell it.

This gfx was made for my own personal game Music Town (Please check it out) .

Another gfx for music town (I put @i5k in it just because why not).

I made this gfx after finishing the last episode of Jujutsu Kaisen (Great show would recommend it)

This gfx was created as fan art for @prisman’s “Assassin!”

Thumbnail for Parkour Palace (A game which I manage, check it out!)

Here is a gfx that I made for a Clothing store which is owned by my friend

This was a gfx that I made for someone but they decided not to pay so ey what ya gonna do

This was a gfx I made to test out sparks and motion blur (kinda failed but ey what you gonna do).

I Made this for a video on my channel.

Made for Unfolded’s Youtube channel

Made for Assassin! Community Lead boards art contest (technically a banner but who rlly cares)

Icons

I am not going to give a descriptions for Icons because I make so many and can’t remember the context to most of them.

Bjjepic drops such amazing gfx

Logo

This logo I created for my game Music Town.

This logo was just a try on what I could do with a saber effect on a logo.

Paid commission for @Omnicost’s Smooty Productions

A gfx I did in trade for some models for a friend

Commission for someone who didn’t ever get back to me.

Space bois was a concept I never explored further.

These were created for High Tide Studios @ScriptedRudy .

This was created for a now deleted discord group called “RACKS”

This was created for streamer Usi aka @indervals

This is a logo for my own personal server go check it out to dm me!

I made this for the Avatar Mall!

Made this for a customer who didnt respond

Made for parkour Palace

##Made for locked ryan (A YT banner btw)

Made for Assassin Community Leaderboards competition

Made for Parkour Master as Parkour palace had a rebrand :smiley:

UIS

Before I post this I am not the best UI artist and I havent really explored the whole concept far enough but it is a service I pay for.

Uploading: Untitled-1.png… Uploading: without shadow.png…

Basic Musical Compositions

I am a drummer who creates short musical composition using garage band. I usually just expand with my drumming skills on guitar and bass loops. The reason I don’t watermark them is just because I see no real point in watermarking as it really isnt that hard to replicate what I do but if you want to support me you can just play my game [Music town which appreciates all of your support]!

Particles (NEW)

https://gyazo.com/91d3112b401cc280188bb5dd14a9fbf6
https://gyazo.com/717c677dbc8a7f98ca3ef799d8b95349
https://gyazo.com/7bf7454fb74feba0c04aa12c1064c4e4
https://gyazo.com/3f358d18891c15937ddbff7ff1f74852?token=820c43799b474fef10012cfa0ffd033d

The circle down below represents if I am open to commissions

Read me

(Green = Open to comssions and can complete just notify me)
(Yellow = Open to commissions just notify me in my socials)
(Red = Closed to commissions but direct message me on my socials so I can see it)
There is the possibility that I am offline and forget dont worry dm me on discord most likely and I will see the inquiry.

Thumbnails : 600 - 800 :robux_light: or £2 - £8 (Depending on the job / Direct money payments must be through Paypal )

Logos 400 - 650 :robux_light: or £4 or £5.50 (Depending on the job / Direct money payments must be through Paypal / Nitro)

Icons 400 - 650 :robux_light: or £4 or £5.50 (Depending on the job / Direct money payments must be through Paypal / Nitro)

Musical composition : Completely depends on how hard I think the task you are putting up to me is.

UI : Depending on what is being asked of me I can decide the price.

(I will not work off of a trust basis I expect a half payment before I finish the work if you decide you dont like the product watermarked you have the right to a refund but if you are given the full payment no refund will be given)

My discord is “jo.nathans” (User ID: 1012800037908119593)

https://twitter.com/Yeaty2

My discord server

My Roblox Group

Update List

-Update 1 - Different discord tag and updated examples and creation of update list
-Update 2 - New Discord tag and updated examples in logos and icon thanks for checking up on me ;3 :wave:
-Update 3 - Added some updated work go feast on some eye candy :candy: :eye:
-Update 3.1 - Also forgot to mention the special offer is here again!!
-Update 4 - :tada: Added a new category and got a new discord tag! dm with the word “NewCata” for a 10% discount on your next order :tada: Tysm for reading
-Update 4 New Tag nolonger yeat 2 I am now Jonathans#0001 :happy3:
-Update 5 New discord tag and some new artworks to post dm if interested! :smiley:
-Update 6 BIG RETURN New discord tag and new payment option in the form of crypto!!! (Dm me with the phrase “CryptoRelease” for a 15% discount on your next crypto payment) :robot: !
-Update 6 very small update on some of my works. Oh and my discord server is going under major revamping atm check it out :D!
-Update 7 Added my roblox talent hub creator link check it out :smiley:
-Update 8 WE ARE BACK!!!

• UPDATE 9 ANOTHER RETURN ON MY GFX !!
  • Update 10 Back again from a long break)
32 Likes