Black outlines around skybox?

So my skybox looks like thusout when i put the images on the game,i think its because of some transparent outlines the original images had (the skybox is just a red version of the old classic roblox sky and the decals seem to have some transparent outlines) is there any way to fix this?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it’s your images. Check this information: Skybox | Roblox Creator Documentation

2 Likes

The article you linked only says what a skybox is, also i have tried to change the images size but still, like 1080 and since its only a recolor i grabbed the images from the original sky and just made them red so idk how to remove these lines.

From the link:

“Making skybox images from scratch goes beyond the scope of this article, so you must create the images yourself. Most importantly, remember that each image must be seamless along all edges of neighboring images when “folded” into a cube.”

Might be something to do with the software you copied and coloured the originals with. Try zooming in as much as possible to the edges of your edited image to see if there are any variations in the colours.

It isnt the software since i just used an online site,i have realized that the problem is that when you download roblox decals you can see some black outlines around them and thats it but i dont know how to remove them or download the decals without those outlines

Just use something like Microsoft Paint or a similar program to crop the picture down slightly to remove the black outlines.
I don’t know if the slightly decreased pixel size would affect the quality of the image though.