Black UGC Items are being purged from the catalogue

Hello, here are item IDs for my UGC assets that have not been restored:

Catalog - Roblox (12968278908)
Catalog - Roblox (11676697276)
Catalog - Roblox (13144053643)

This issue is very concerning and may impact many creator’s credibility and earnings. Any updates would be majorly appreciated.

Hi, This issue has happened before with my item and has been restored twice now, it’s been deleted again as its texture (being a solid black color) has been deleted for some reason

Here is the item: Catalog - Roblox (11317088196)

Would be amazing if there was an update on when they’ll be restored as this design was our best seller and among the top 5 item in the t-shirts section of Roblox.

1 Like

When will this be solved??? seems like a thing that would not be too hard to solve. It just happends to black items to my knowledge.

1 Like

Thank you all for patiently waiting for a resolution from the team. Finding a solution remains a priority for us. The situation is difficult to resolve as we are taking a cautious approach to ensure we safely bring back the UGC items. We expect to provide an update with the latest details early next week.

7 Likes

By any chance is there any channel or method or contact point we can use in the future if this issue reappears? As expected, standard support have been generally clueless and unhelpful in getting this resolved.

2 Likes

Hey developers, as of 11:30 AM PT all assets affected on 9/21/23 have been restored. High value items have been restored to their original for sale status and price from 09/21/23, with the exception of any that were changed after this time by creators. Thank you again for reporting this issue!

9 Likes

Hey, our UGC item Void Greatsword is still deleted despite this. Not sure if it’s just not been caught in the wave, but leaving a post about it here just in case…

1 Like

Hello, my item with the ID of 12805866701 remains deleted. I submitted a ticket 2 weeks ago but still haven’t received a response.

Hello,

Both of my items with the IDs of 8035897735 and 7069717878 remain deleted. Perhaps this issue isn’t limited just to 9/21/23. Still no response for both.

Seems like it’s been restored.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey team, this should be fixed, anyone still having issues?