BLADEBOUND: First GFX Peek

Hey! I’m Robbie2K, owner of Bright Crystal Studios and leader for BLADEBOUND, here’s our first GFX that has been created, giving you a first impression of what the game outta be like, leave some feedback if you want! DM me if you are interested in working!

5 Likes

Critiques:

• The text here is illegible. The amount of image overlay on the right is unnecessary in general; I would only keep the “Blade Bound” logo and make it larger.

• Add some sort of terrain in the background such as mountains or valleys. The transition from foreground to background is jarring.

• The light source is very bright, so consider adding a yellow/orange rim lighting around the character.

• The sword looks untextured and plastic; make it more metallic.

• Add some displacement to the foreground. I’d also suggest including some rock models as the foreground looks plain.

Apologies if I sounded harsh, but criticism is important for improving your artwork. I don’t feel the need to sugarcoat everything.

3 Likes

Thank you for your honest opinion. Being the first project we are working on, expect bumps on the road.

1 Like