Blast Door Design

Hello, I’d like to inform you that this is my second post, so there may be some mistakes. I’ve recently created a Blast Door for an SCPF that I’m currently working on, and I would appreciate hearing your thoughts on it. If you’re interested, you can check out the SCPF here: (SCP:F Special Containment Procedures Foundation) - Roblox . Thank you for taking the time to look at my creation!

RobloxScreenShot20230308_141246193

3 Likes

Looks good, only question is that from the front it looks flat, most likely is a texture but overall, 10/10 :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for your opinion! It really helps. But the front is not a texture, it might look flat due to the position I took to take the picture.

Ah alr, I would say try and make them a bit more pronounce, then again lighting would make it stand out more

2 Likes

Looks pretty good.
My only suggestion would be to change the wording to “STAND CLEAR OF THE DOOR WHEN IN MOTION” as well as using yellow and black stripes. Warning signs are almost always very prominent and should warn players to stay away from the whenever it’s in moving.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the information!

I have recently developed a keycard scanner and I am curious about its performance with the community. And as I said before, feedback will be appreciated. (And I know its not the best)

1 Like

Alright! I’ve made some adjustments to the door. Please let me know if you approve of the changes I have made.

2 Likes