Blend | 3D Modelling Opportunity

:thinking: Want to understand Blend better?

Blend is a dedicated smoothie group consisting of 36K members that aims to redefine the expectation of a normal cafe by creating new and innovative technology to provide interactive gameplay for our staff and visitors.

Within our cafe, we offer a wide variety of delicious foods such as pastries, coffees, smoothies, and much more for all of your desires. We strive to allow our members to interact with each other in a safe and positive environment, ensuring that each player that joins our cafe has an enjoyable and memorable experience.

:adult: Job Information

We’re looking for a 3D Modeller to create models for our food items and machines. These models should be realistic, not low poly. Professionalism and communication is essential if you’re working with our team. You should always keep us updated with your progress. A list of items & machines we need can be found below:

Food Items
  • Smoothies
  • Ice Creams
  • Tea & Coffee
  • Cupcakes & Muffins
  • Cookies
  • Croissant
  • Donuts

More items may be requested after we find someone to commission.

Machines
  • Blender
  • Sugar Jar
  • Ice Bin
  • Milk Carton
  • Kettle filled with Water.
  • Coffee Machine (with steamer)
  • Ice Cream Machine
  • Fruits

More machines may be requested after we find someone to commission.

The amount of time we want the commission to take will be discussed privately. This can vary depending on your speed, current work load, or personal issues which may affect your efficiency.

:moneybag: Payment

Payment will be based on what your current rates are, however we may increase them depending on your previous experience, efficiency, communication, and quality. We are still considering whether we will allow USD as a payment option. If you prefer this option, please make sure to let me know.

:e-mail: Contact Us

If you’re interested in being commissioned, please add me at Max | 🅕loatinum ツ#1234 on Discord. Once you have done so, please PM me on the DevForum letting me know your username as my DMs are currently friends only.

Thank you for reading this post. We appreciate your interest.

9 Likes

If you ever want to switch to low/mid poly, i’m here

Sadly your tag isn’t working, could you friend me Idiofy3D#7067

Messaged via Discord,
SpookySleek#8596

Thanks for the opportunity in advance.

Freshly