Blender 3D Model - Pickup Truck

Hello, my name is Extorx!

I achieved my goal of modeling a car in Blender a few weeks back. A few weeks later, I 3D modeled a pickup truck. In my opinion, the truck turned out way better than the car. I definitely will say this without a doubt, I have improved my modeling, but I still have a lot more to improve on. Modeling time was way better for the truck than the car, so am I happy about that.

Tris - 9,468
Faces - 4,548
Verts - 4,999
Meshes - 21

Total Model Time - About 4-5 hours

| Please feel free to leave feedback on it! |

Thank you!

Photos below

13 Likes

looks good. high poly count though. this model only has 3700 triangles

try and do away with the bevel modifiers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you! The poly count isn’t that high. It’s not meant to be a low-poly or high-poly vehicle. I’m not really good at either. If I left out bevels, it would look super “blocky”, and I don’t want that. I still have a lot to improve on.

If that’s your car, wonderful job! Hopefully, I’ll be able to model like that one day. Anyways, thanks for your feedback.

2 Likes

I rate your model :+1: because I can’t make good ones. Keep your good work up!

1 Like

Although I have no experience when it comes to building/modeling vehicles, not only in Roblox but games in-general; I’d say the windows/window heights seem a little out of proportion. Taking a look at the rear window, for example, it just feels a little…weird? Not bad! Just kinda off a little, if you get what I’m saying.

Other than that, great work! Keep it up.

1 Like

Wow! Love the low poly feel too the truck. Makes you feel like your in the country. Maybe add some hay in the back if that’s what its for! Great job:)