Blender Import Not working (Yes I've flipped my normals)

So for some reason when I import my models in my game, they always get imported half done, or sometimes invisible. I’ve flipped the normals and everything is completely blue yet parts are still invisible I have no idea what to do.

Can you tell me the process you took when exporting?

I added all of the parts of the model into a collection, then using a plugin I got from robuilders videos I uploaded via that, now I’m not sure if uploading the collection is what does it or not, but no matter what I do part of the model is invisible

I’m not entirely sure if making a collection effects what’s imported or not. As for the plugin, do you really need it? You can still upload meshes without it.

no not really, it just make things so much easier but I’m using blender 4.0 I’m starting to wonder if the plugin is updated for that or not. Idk I’m still fairly new to blender

image_2024-01-26_215908827

Oh, you’re using that new automatic export thingy. I’ve never used it before, so I can’t help you there too much.

Have you tried exporting it the old way?

yes I’ve tried but I will try it again :slight_smile:

• Was the model imported by somebody else? (moderation)
  • Have you tried importing with OBJ or with FBX or both so far?

Note; Importing through the automated plugin that people use is still experiencing a lot of issues regarding some problems it encounters.

The plug in was the issue :slight_smile: when I imported using the “Import 3d Model” tab it worked along that there was a precaution option so I’m just gonna mark this as Solution

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.