Blender Import Plugin Issue

I’m simply trying to import my Roblox avatar into blender right, I’ve never had issues with the blender import plugin.
When I export my Roblox avatar, with no warnings. It appears without clothing in blender even when turning the textures on, and if I change the avatar to r6 is completely just breaks overall! I’ve deleted everything so I don’t have screenshots, but all you need to know is the characters appear without clothing.
I’ve tried well using R6, using different avatar import plugins then exporting said avatar to blender. Then pretty much 100% re-rigging my Roblox avatar. None seemed to work.
If you could help I would high appreciate it, as I’m trying to make a GFX with my Roblox avatar and I’ve never had issues like this before!

3 Likes

I think u need to export the Model of ur avatar into a folder where u can remember it becuz in the file, ur roblox avatar texture will be there after u export the roblox rig into ur files as OBJ. file format. If the accessory is missing it’s textures, u need to do the same individually if multiple accessories have missing textures and dont forget to rename the “handles” inside the accessories because if u dont, whenever to import the Accessory textures, it overwrites the file image. Take this example I have.

1 Like

We may be talking about different things right now, I’m talking about the certain plugin that also imports the rig on my roblox avatar, that just imports the model. But it does indeed actually get the textures so give me a few minutes and I’ll see if it works!

1 Like

whenever I use the plugin however, the clothing textures don’t save. Ignore the block it disappears when put in blender.

1 Like

Everything is fine if I don’t use the plugin, but I don’t know how to bone on blender and I need the rig!

1 Like

U need the Roblox Animation Plugin in blender so that when u import the rig using the Roblox studio plugin, there should be a new option on importing in blender. i recommend u watch this tutorial, your welcome.

1 Like

once its in blender u need to click rebuild rig as shown from the video and will create the exact bones of the rig from roblox studio. Keep in mind that u have to manually parent the roblox rig parts onto the bones becuz the roblox body parts are only for visual and it doesnt get recorded by the plugin, only the bones.

1 Like

I know how to do it, I get the rig and everything working fine. The issue is that my avatar doesn’t have cloths, all the accessories have textures though.

1 Like

Clothes like 3D layered clothing?

1 Like

No, 2d shirt and pants. They never save when importing a blender rig.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem right now, and I still cant figure how to fix it since it never happened before when I import my avatar into blender. When I do import the accessories’ texture is the only one being imported.

Have you found the way to fix this? please let me know

I am still yet to find a way to fix this, it’s starting to get somewhat frustrating atp!