Blender Model Position Orientation Bug

The Building Support sub-category is intended for all development support relating to architecture on the Roblox platform. This includes questions ranging in difficulty from extremely basic to even the most technical of issues.

You may present your thread how you choose, but you are required to answer the following questions in your thread;

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)

I was trying to make a Fighting game based on weapons. I decided to make an axe on Blender and imported it as a FBX file in Roblox Studio.

• What is the issue? (Keep it simple and clear - Include screenshots/videos/GIFs if possible)

As I was importing the Axe model on my game, somehow, when I move the model to a new position or orientation, the arrows or buttons for these features are not in the middle of the model, which makes it harder to work on.

Here’s a video that should clarify my problem.

• What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)
    Well I’ve checked in the forum if people had similar problems to mine, but It doesn’t seem to be the case. Tried to find some videos on youtube and googled, but I can’t seem to find any results. Checked with Blender, but I can’t seem to find any solutions.
  1. Select your Model
  2. Go to the Model tab
  3. Select “Edit Pivot” with the rotation symbol
  4. You now should be free to move/rotate the pivot point of your model, to move/rotate the model itself just go back to using the move/rotate tool
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.