Blender Renders My Animation Into An Image

Hello. I’m Tal. I was attempting my first animation ever, and when it came to rendering, everything looked as the YouTube videos did alongside a friend of mine who helped me. However, once the time came for me to save the animation, it only saved the last frame–as an image. Has this happened to anyone before?

Data - The Video

Thanks In Advance,
Tal

1 Like

Hello!

It’s because you save it as a picture… So when you upload it, it will upload what you’r camera is looking.
When you uploaded it, it was write f.png, because it’s a .png. (A picture)

So you have to upload it as a video. (MP4 or something similar) I don’t know how it work about it, try to find some help in YouTube.

Hope it will help you, have a good day!

1 Like

This is Blender right? You have to specify the StartFrame and EndFrame when you’re rendering your animation. Set it to MP4 or something like that to save it as a video and not an image.

1 Like

Im pretty sure as soon as it finishes rendering, the file should be found where you decided to export it at.

1 Like

The settings showed it was a video format, not an image format. However, after rendering, it saved as an image, is what I’m saying.

Yes, but as I stated above, it saved as an image rather than a video.

Even if you have PNG as the export type, clicking this button should automatically render the video frame by frame and then save the video to your output folder, given that you have a proper starting frame and ending frame.

1 Like

Thank you, I feel it may be a Blender error itself.

Your help is appreciated,
Tal