Blender Rig Animation Not Working Properly In Roblox Studio (but does in Blender)

Hi so I’ve created this human based off of a R15 model I Imported. It anchors perfectly inside of Blender but in Roblox Studio it doesn’t. Here are the examples

:Blender

:Roblox Studio

Also, when I import a root part spawns away from the character, which is also very strange. I’ve tried custom rig import, as well as the normal import.

Root part spawns in like this:
1ddbb29de90641130e0d5992fe75daa2

(as you can see its off to the side and invisible)

I’ve also notice that the Rig doesn’t scale properly with the mesh inside blender, so that could also be related to the issue. If I scale everything together, the Rig will scale much slower so it is always smaller than the mesh.

Any help would be very appreciated!

1 Like

The armature of the rig doesn’t seem quite right, since the bones of the shoulder seem to be disconnected from the bones of the arms. (Normally when rigging, I try to aim for having the entire armature connected together.) Connect the shoulder bones to the arm bones and the ‘spine’ bones, and see if that makes a difference. If you have problems with the legs as well, you could try connecting the leg bones to the spine.

Also, did you create the root part in blender? If so, try seeing if connecting the root part to the armature makes any difference.

2 Likes