That would be questions for Blender

1 Like

When I imported my animation to my rig, it doesn’t play
can anybody figure it out?

2 Likes

I can’t access to pastebin page :C
(Nevermind i got it)

1 Like

For y’all getting errors when you import the rig into blender, all you have to do to fix it is use a past version of blender to import it. What I do is just use one version for modelling, (3.5), and another for animating (2.9).

Alternatively, if you prefer to model in newer versions, just import the rig in your old version, save the imported rig as a blender file, then open the blender file in your new blender version and animate it there. As far as I know, you should be able to export your animations in the newer versions fine.

2 Likes

how can I build the rig manually instead of clicking the Rebuild Rig Button and get it to work any condition?

From my experience that is impossible

give this man a round of applause thank you so so so SOO much :pleading_face:

1 Like

the animation doesn’t work properly

in blender it is like this

however it doesn’t work when imported to roblox

Does this still work? Just wondering, cause this was a recent reply

yes this still works, you just need to get blender 2.93 on the microsoft store or on smth else

Does this support R6? I should probably just read the whole thing tbh

yeah, i use it for R6. it also works with custom rigs and R15

1 Like

plz update it, im slowly going insane, idk if roblox studio just hate macbooks now or i turned off a certain setting but animations on the animation editor/in game is bugged (this is also happening in moon animator)

Then that is a studio wide bug, not something for Den_S to fix sadly

well then that is big sad for me then huh

How do I use the Blender Addon? Do I download the link thing? Im not sure what to do with it tbh. Thanks for the help!

How do I use the addon? I went to the pastebin link but im not sure what to do with it

select the whole code and press save as, you can name it whatever you want but put .py as the end

Shouldn’t the rig when I import it be aligned with the RigMeta, thingy? Also shouldnt it be at the cursor? Cause its sending it a little away from the cursor

I think I may slowly be losing touch with reality. I’ve been attempting to import custom rig animations using this however, since I have no bones I cannot go to pose mode, which means I cannot access the plugin.