Blender rig exporter/animation importer

I am experiencing an issue with the roblox plugin. When I try to import an animation I get this issue.

Do you have any scripts in the place you’re trying to use the plugin in? Or is team create enabled? And what errors are being shown on the actual plugin? And what are you attempting to do when the error acurred?

I eventually got it to work, Idk what the causes were. but it didn’t have any issues afterwards. I tried it in a blank baseplate and it worked.

Pretty sure that error was caused by you leaving TeamCreate on

Issue, Rig keeps exporting like this, i honestly cannot understand why

Everything in blender also breaks

Export Plugin shows 0 errors

Any help?

(Edit: I’ve to rename every single part before Rebuilding the rig, which is painful for models like i’ve shown above, so is there any way to just make it export with the right part names? or is it needed to change the names manually?)

I’m getting this as well, and I don’t know why

Does anybody know how to manually add a tool to a premade rig? I found a really good R15 rig that has seamless elbows/knees and I cant recreate it with the rebuild rig button.

Getting this error when trying to import to blender from studio. Any idea how to fix this?

1 Like

Has anyone else been experiencing this?

The bones seem to be moving just fine in blender, and in studio, but the actual body parts in blender aren’t parented to the bones.

The only fix is manually parenting the bones to the body parts, did I just happen to make a mistake in the importing / exporting process?

clothes don’t show up when exporting anymore lol

1 Like

a fancy output, but abysmal bug ever

Curious how I could use this for Cinema 4d… I have seen a lot of Cinema 4d rigs but I am worried about trying to import an animation back to roblox… would anybody know how to do the blender things but on C4d?

How do I install it on Windows?
how do I install the plugin? Please list every single step. Because I tried everything, nothing. Please and thank you!

So for some reason this completly doesnt work. no matter what i do i get an error

1 Like

Will the problem with R6 rigs being blocky be fixed?

I doubt it. Especially due to how R6 has it’s mesh in the first place not actually being it’s mesh technically. And it’s not the biggest of problems at least imo

Just replace the blocky parts by exporting a plain r6 character with export selection (not with the plugin) and parent it to the bones, pretty simple that way :person_shrugging:
or if you don’t care about the texture stuff/proper look, just add a bevel modifier and call it a day

2 Likes

Thank you, this was genuinely really helpful!

dear OP

i humbly ask you to fix this, please? :sweat_smile:

sincerely, me

4 Likes

Whenever I press N, The add-on tab won’t show up…

1 Like