Blender rig exporter/animation importer

Hello, I’m having trouble with the plugin (getting the plugin to appear on Blender). If possible, please let me know if I’m doing anything wrong or simply any feedback!

1 Like

So I have a problem, every time I try to import the rig into blender an error occurs. How do I fix this?

honestly at this point it’s more convenient to make the armatures yourself because you are having so many errors.

Ok, so its know special armatures? I just have to make them how you normally would?

can you rephrase it? cant really understand what you mean

2 Likes

So theres nothing special dont with the armature? I dont have to modify any properties or whatever

1 Like

no‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

1 Like

So where is the thing to export the animation? Cause I cant find it

2 Likes

I’ve been using this plugin for a while and everything seems to be working perfectly fine. However, I’ve recently encountered a bug when I export an animation from Blender on to Roblox Studio and the movements are not as emphasised as they originally were on the Blender file.

For example If i moved the torso of my rig upwards on Blender it will heavily reduce that movement when imported onto Roblox Studio and the same for rotational movements as well.

Also, this only seems to be an issue with custom rigs created on Studio.

2 Likes

I have this same issue but with specifically arms, I also use a custom rig which is a little smaller than 1/3 of the usually r6

2 Likes

Yeah, I have the same issue of the exported animation being inaccurate for years. keyset is loc & rot and origin is at 0,0,0 and scale applied yet the location keyframes seems to get reduced a lot. also im using IK.

its very apparent in the upper arm where the shoulder gets in front of the chest when in my actual animation it should be in-line and also slightly separated from the torso(like floating).

I would really like to be able to use this tool someday since IK is so powerful and you can put reference videos in blender.

1 Like

I have been getting this Python Traceback error. Is there a fix to this.

2 Likes

i used the plugin alot for custom rigs but after some time it did beginn to move the pelvice inaccurate when i exported ´the animation and did look in animation editor to check if the animation works as exspected

it happend for the new custom rigs what i made

Sup forum. Im quite new at this stuff, and came to ask YOU, the cool expert, for some help. So, Blender 3.6.2. Watched several tutorials about importing roblox character into Blender. In result: Im started getting errors that messed up my entire rig (not a custom rig, just a basic rig of r6). Any advices or explanation. With respect - Happy <3

P.E. Idk if its important, but it also messed up the names of limbs

1 Like

This has been happing to a lot of people including me, tell me if you figure it out!

1 Like

Just for the note. Due to a glitch/bug that confuses the names of limbs, it breaks these bones and that why they act separate from a limb.
In this case, you need to manually rename each limb of your character, and this will probably fix the problem (since it worked for me (Blender V3.6.2)) To make sure it works properly, the blue “motor” icon will appear next to the limb that are properly connected.

Hope it helped someone.

It keeps giving this error message for any recent animations I’ve imported then uploaded to Roblox. Could someone please help?

My friend has been experiencing an issue with the plugin. When exporting an animation from Blender and importing it into Roblox Studio, the animation becomes super slow when played for some reason. The animation only has 381 frames, but for some reason, it says 310 frames when exporting the animation.

Has anyone else experienced this issue or have any suggestions on how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 big issue I see right off the bat, is this is not a clean place file, there are other models everywhere and I am guessing it’s team create enabled as well. Get your friend to try this setup on a fresh clean place file to see if the issue persists

1 Like

It worked! Thank you helping me and my friend out.