Blend's faces invisible problem

Hey guys! I hope you all doing very well! Being direct I passed my blend (FBX) model to Roblox Studio, but when It’s transposed to Roblox Studio some faces of the model are invisible.

The first thing that sorts out it’s this message, which I don’t know what it’s trying to tell me:
InvislbeError

The 2nd thing is that It says that if I want to resize it because it’s too big and I say yes

The 3rd is the location data which I say no:

And then I got this error:

I tried changing the model “.fbx” to “.obj” but this changes nothing, what can I do in this case?
I appreciate your help thanks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Try yes - yes - no. It might just be inverted.

1 Like

It does nothing, it might not be a problem on Blender? also I get this message:

I am no professional with meshes, so this is a pure experiment, but try going for the combination no => yes => no. The second and third don’t matter much, but the first one seems to be inverting the mesh faces, which looks like the thing you got.

1 Like

Sometimes, in blender, you can’t see if a face is inwards. So in blender, you can do control-n to recalibrate normals to make all the faces go the way you want, or go into the property of your mesh and enable double-sided.

1 Like

Your faces are inverted, Roblox doesn’t load both sides of the Faces unless you ask it to, via the “DoubleSided” property in the MeshPart. So you can either do that. Or you go in blender and just recalculate your Normals.

1st one is just because your faces are the wrong way round. I’d just not bother with it and use DoubleSided or do it properly and recalculate your normals in Blender.
2nd one is just resizing you can hit no on that and resize it after.
3rd one you can hit no unless you need location data.

1 Like