BlockWork Studios - Hiring Builders and Scripters - Full Time

BlockWork Studios

About Us

Hi there! We are BlockWork Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders, scripters, UI Designers, etc, who are willing to join our Development Department, and work with us full time during game development.

The Team
@Koroukk Team Leader / Builder
@TheFuzi - Scripter / UI
@MLGBeast747 - Builder

About The Position

We are hiring professional game developers who are willing to join full / part time for BlockWork, and help us with our games and development at all costs.

At any point / cost, or any violation of our terms, your paycheck or position will be terminated.

CAUTION

In order to officially resign, you MUST have participated in one game development and showed full effort.

Payment

We are paying Developers for the following:

Builders:
25% of Revenue Recieved per Month
Scripters:
45% of Revenue Recieved per Month

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: Koroukk ; andrew#1845

Employment Notice

For security reasons, please keep in mind all our developers must sign a legally-binding contract (consisting mostly of non-disclosure clauses). While you will definitely be given time to read over the contract and ask any questions you believe are relevant. Information (Time Zone, DOB, etc.) will be needed to be listed on the contract. Names, Adresses, Emails, etc. WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT BE COLLECTED UNLESS NEEDED BY EMPLOYER. If you are not comfortable with the concept of having to sign something like this at all, please say so now.

This contract is, as mentioned, a legally-binding contract (consisting mostly of non-disclosure clauses.) Meaning, if you leak our assets or information, we may and will move to prosecute you from our department, and matters are eligible to be forwarded to Roblox Corporation at any or all costs.

You must be 14 years or older to apply. Will be checking.

Recommended to have a residence in US or able to speak english.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If there is a space for two music composer send me a message on discord i’ll probably be interested: Jordonh23#9198

I am interested I am a Scripter & modeler. I do lowpolys & meshes & more stuff.

Discord: astrovibes#8096

1 Like

I am interested as well, I do UI and scripting. Contact me at discord:

Bluemoon#7062

Alright,

2 Likes

Your other post mentioned paying 15% for one month to someone to make a shirt for staff members.
This post offers 25% for a builder & 45% for a scripter.

You currently have 2 builders (50%) and a scripter (%45)

So, all in all, you’re going to go over on your percentages here… Might need to re-structure your payments.

4 Likes

I live in the UK will that be a problem?

1 Like

No problem at all! But please try to be available on a daily basis.
I have a scripter who only can work on Weekends, and that’s a problem, don’t be like him. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Basically, every time we hire a Developer, the pay checks will be cut.

Like, IF we hire another Scripter, their paycheck will be cut by 1/2 of 45%. If we have three scripters, their paycheck will be 1/3 of 45%. If that even makes sense.

1 Like

Should make mentions in your post about that, because currently it doesn’t look that way.

3 Likes

Hello koroukk!

I am a Canadian builder that offers you quality builds and would like to join you.I have screenshots and showcases I can send you on discord if you give me the chance!

Discord:GOD#0841

2 Likes

I’m interested, sent a request on discord. Pixel#0005

1 Like

People can have multiple build styles.

3 Likes

We have updated our Commission Call. Our development team has decided to officially require all Developers to read and sign a legally-binding contract, meaning you’re not able to leak, disclose, trade, sell, etc. our assets.

Our contracts are also listing work schedules, recommended and legal times for appropriate ages, and also employment information and agreement.

Our terms have also determined that our spots are only eligible to 14 and older.

Thank you for your cooperation.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.