Bloodborne Inspired Creation - Studio

Hi everyone, I’ve been building on this game for years now, but I would say that I am now picking up the pace in the quality of my builds and the speed at which I am developing my skills.
I am a huge fan of FromSoftware and Bloodborne in particular, so I decided to build a showcase based around the atmosphere and architecture of the game. Below are some images of my current progress.

Showcase Progress

I am currently learning to use Blender and will replace many of the unions with custom-made meshes. Please let me know what you think!

1 Like

Turn on decoration in the properties of your terrain. Makes the grass stand out more.

1 Like

Thank you, I will make sure to make this change. I’m planning for the ground near the gate and building to be replaced with masonry, but the entrance leading up to the gate could definitely use the decorations.

1 Like

Wow! I really like the gate. The positioning of the moon, works perfectly with the positioning of the shadows. Great job!

1 Like

I appreciate it. The moon is a central piece of the showcase so I wanted to make sure it got its spotlight at the entrance of the build. I am planning on remodeling much of this in Blender, so the gate may receive even more detail.

1 Like