Bloom Turns off/on at a specific time of day?

im using adonis admin commands to change the time, but like ive said the clocktime slider in lighting properties doesnt do anything at all really

1 Like

I’ve fixed my reply with the code, @DevCramp forgot to add Signal to the line which I didn’t catch.

It’s clock time, not time of day.

Yes. I added signal and you edited your post because I added that.

I’m the one who realized it.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I caught the issue before you edited your post as I had the tab with the api open, please don’t assume I stole your work.

did that script and the clocktime slider still isnt affective, nor is the script

I went into action first. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Change to server script.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

I wasn’t talking about the ClockTime or TimeOfDay property specifically, I was talking about time in general. You can change the time using both properties.

ill try that, gimme one moment please

by server script do you mean just a normal script or is there some special type of script im not aware of

Server script isn’t best, you are dealing with visuals that should stick on the client. This will cause lag and much more effort on the server. This is why we need the script to optimize stuff.

Server script is a regular script, in your case, please stick to the local script that’s in startergui.

startergui? i was told to do it in serverscriptservice

Local scripts are in StarterGui or PlayerScripts, in our case, you can put it in either. I suggest putting it in StarterGui just to make it easy on you.

i’ve changed it, with my luck it may not work but i’ll keep trying

Are there any errors? Can you try adding print statements into the if statements and telling me what’s not printing?

no errors to be seen but once i start play testing ill open output for you if it doesnt work, let you know what i see.

1 Like

Ive gotten an error, but not in the script in starter gui but rather in serverscriptservice, which is a normal and non local script:
19:55:45.506 Expected ‘:’ not ‘.’ calling member function GetPropertyChangedSignal - Server - Script:7