Blox Car System UI

About:

This UI is focusing on bold and modern style, I mostly focused on creating a user friendly UI to create a modern experience.

Showcase:

8 Likes

Good start. I think that providing more screenshots or a gif of a working UI concept would be great to value the design more.

I definitely like where this is heading though, the less clutter, the better! Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. My recording software and GiF recording software is not working at the moment so I make sure to think about it!

nice, but OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS SO BRIGHT.
I dunno if its because i’ve been using dark mode on alotta things and that I’m not really feeling so well currently, but I feel like its slightly too bright in the background

3 Likes

This feedback is not related to the actual UI. But the backround was just for more showcase!

1 Like

Can you screenshot? If you can just take alot of screenshots and go to a gif creator website. Also ur gui looks great!

Thank you. Unfortunately I am unable to do it since my computer specs are very low.

Heres a little secret he cant script! He shows random things saying an account age check is 1k+ lines.

1 Like

It is?

print(game:GetService("Players").LocalPlayer.AccountAge)

Not true. :slight_smile: It is around 1k+ of lines, I don’t wanna spoil script sources.

It also includes UI functions, etc

No he said his account age checker was 1 thousand lines.

1 Like

Just send us scorce code screenshot with watermark over it.

1 Like

Looking at this I am embarrassed, even though this is a while ago its pretty funny to see how I said this was 1k lines. It was only 10 lines with additional lines of code, not 1000. Also I can script to clear up the confusion