"Blox-Cream" - A Roblox Showcase

:wave: Hey everyone!

:ice_cube: I’ve just completed my third Roblox showcase, and I’d love to get some feedback on it! :shaved_ice:

:star: The main building was made entirely by me, but the cars were made from Roblox, and the pedestrian crossing sign was made by CoolAngrybirdsrio43. :sparkles:

:camera_flash: Screenshots/Photos:

8 Likes

Looks cool!

Maybe more people and more different characters

3 Likes

Outside it being very simple, it is quite nice :clap:

Maybe adding some details, decorations, etc. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

nice build i like the buidling design quite a lot i see you used a roblox police car free model there :eyes::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I did put full credit for the cars, saying that they were made by Roblox. Thanks for the feedback though! :smiley:

1 Like

The cars were most likely not made by Roblox themselves, I recommend you take another look at their creator and credit them appropriately, although who knows, maybe Roblox is uploading meshes as of date, but I seriously doubt it. Best of luck on your endeavors.

2 Likes

The outside looks a bit plain, but alright. I’d say it is suitable for games like Adopt Me.

You might also want to change the sign “Entry” to “Entrance”.

2 Likes

He clearly asserts that the model was made by ROBLOX.

Holy smoke. Don’t comment on a post without reading it.

2 Likes

So? Its still good looking he did some of it as he stated.

2 Likes

They actually did release that free model car:

@SubToBloxay , overall nice job! I enjoyed the showcase, though a bit more detail would be nice. Really the only thing I would change is that the road and grass cuts off abruptly - I would extend them, so the scene doesn’t look like it is floating. One final thing - the lines across the road are a bit too high, they would pop a car’s wheels. Just my thoughts,

Infinite_Visions

1 Like

I stand corrected then. Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the feedback! I will take in that important feedback for my next showcase. :smiley: