Blox4News || Adopt Me Breaks Yet Again, Another Record

Blox4News || Adopt Me Breaks Yet Again, Another Record

Now today we are talking about something VERY important about ROBLOX and the creators of Adopt Me…

They have yet again, broken the record for most current players on a game with OVER 517.4k players in 1 GAME! This is amazing and yet bring ROBLOX to it’s real limits, this is some great news!

With this many players, the servers did crash. That is amazing to see 2 people pushing ROBLOX to it’s actual limits and CRASHING the games server. They are currently looking for a fix, but, this isn’t the end of the news for Adopt Me…

They are also passing current players with the top STEAM GAMES. Not just the top, no no, they are almost DOUBLING the highest player count steam game at the moment…

This is just amazing to see how much ROBLOX is growing and slowly they are making some of the BEST games in the WORLD! It’s just eye breaking to see Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, the highest current player game on steam (at the moment) being DOUBLED by a game on ROBLOX (In current player count). This is on a new level…

Thanks for reading, this will be part of the latest Blox4News tweet!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.