Bloxadmin - Online dashboard to manage and moderate your game

I really like Bloxadmin! It’s given me important insight into the performance of my games.

3 Likes

Sweet I have been using Bloxadmin and testing it out big fan keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Is it possible to add certain metrics? Like when you post an https request/receive one? Maybe even seen what was posted and what was received?

2 Likes

Not currently, but join the discord and add it to our #suggestions channel and we’ll consider it.

2 Likes

I am admin in a roblox group literally rank 254/255 highest possible rank beside owner but i can’t see my game when i click group owned games

You can only select games that are under groups you own. Might have to get the owner of the group to create the game on bloxadmin and then add you as an admin. Hope this helped.

1 Like

amazing ressource! How can we be sure that you wont do anything bad on our game since you can do everything. in your tos I saw that you can read all our game’s data, but what about writting?

I can add a clause to the TOS to prevent us from interfering with the operation of your game. Other than that all you have is our word. You’re free to read or modify the Roblox module to remove any aspects you wont use here GitHub - bloxadmin/roblox-lib

1 Like

This seems interesting especially with the security being set in place. Previous years when websites released application hubs on their own websites they all got breached within a couple of months lol. AWS is also is great security and I’ve been encouraging others for a while to use on their third-party services. Other than that it’s a well built platform and I like the UI design of it, definitely will be looking more into this.

1 Like

Looks really good will use for my game (if im ever done with it)

1 Like

Looks like a pretty cool project! Definitely has external moderation covered, and looks like it could be a really good help for newer developers projects!

1 Like