Blox_Artist | UI Designer [COMMISSIONS OPEN!]

ABOUT ME
Hi my name is Blox_Artist ! I am offering my services as a User Interface Designer. I specialize in user interface creation and logo design. I’m a very reliable and quality artist. I have worked with developers such as @MrVisuaI , @nd89 , @nachocheesefartboy , @Dreamlus and @Intrance .
SHOWCASE

AVAILABILITY
I am available for work all days except Friday and Thursday

50% ADVANCE PAYMENT REQUIRED BEFORE STARTING THE WORK

CONTACT
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or Discord at Blox_Artist#9158
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Very nice UI i really like it but the price is a bit expensive i was thinking abt 25k or less.

3 Likes

Great experience with Blox, he’s fast working with great quality work definitely recommend :+1:

1 Like

Great designer. Quick easy quality work.

1 Like

A Great designer, Easy to work with, Does an excellent job. :+1:

1 Like

A guy that is a great designer and very good working with him. Thats a rarely happen, he can give chance to the small groups to make their dreams come true. I highly recommend him!

1 Like

he’s given everything to my satisfaction even when time is needed ASAP.

1 Like

The art Blox artist does is really nice! If you’re in need of art work for UI I would really consider them! They have very good experience and are very kind to clients! The art work shown here on the portfolio is really all you need to know before hiring because you will get exactly what you want in a reasonable time!

1 Like
Very talented artist who provided me with 8 excellent quality icons!

1 Like

I’d like to hire you for icons for my Gui’s! Add me on Discord lollyissad#2911 and we can discuss about what I need. I sent you a friend request.