Bloxbiz is on a mission to improve marketing in virtual worlds in a way that is positive for brands, game developers, and players. Today, Bloxbiz is the go-to in-game ad platform that helps the world’s top brands (including Disney, Warner Bros, and Nickelodeon) advertise across more than 75 Roblox games with ads that fit seamlessly into game environments.
The Bloxbiz team combines talent from engineers and designers who previously worked at Facebook, Flatiron Health, and SparkPost. We balance industry best practices with the practical needs of a quickly growing startup.
We are looking for a talented Roblox Engineer to help us build the next generation of in-game advertising products. You will be responsible for prototyping and building new ad formats as well as maintaining and improving the Bloxbiz SDK used by top Roblox game developers in games played by more than 15 million people every month.
- Design and build new innovative in-game advertising experiences that sit at the intersection of players, game developers, and advertisers
- Improve and maintain the quality, efficiency, and performance of the Bloxbiz SDK
- Work closely with other engineers, designers, and product managers
- Significant experience with Lua and Roblox development
- A portfolio of experiences you’ve built and sample code
- Experience with building tools for developers
- Experience with building maintainable and testable code bases
- Experience with version control and software development best practices
- Passionate about the details that impact players, game developers, and advertisers
- You balance long term strategy with the practical needs of moving quickly
- Self-motivated and proactive
Payment and Details
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary and equity
- Remote (EST time preferred)
- 16+ years old
Reach out with your portfolio, resume, and tell us why you’re interested.
Email me at email@example.com or message me on Discord at SamD#3271.