Bloxcity Alpha (Developers needed!) (Hiring) Willing to pay now!

About Me

Hi there! My name is Brian Barrett! I need help with developing this game that I believe will be a smashing success! The game is called Bloxcity! It’s a Role Play game were you can Role Play as a family, own a home and apartment (thank you can design to make it your own) and own pets to play with! You can work in jobs and make lots of money.

The Team

I need people that will be willing to help me make this a dream come true! The people I need are

Map Designer - EnvyEast / 2nd spot available!

UI Designer - Job available

Modeler - Job available

I’ll do the thumbnail for the game!

You can Join our group here: Bloxcity Dev Team - Roblox

About The Job

I’m looking for people that are willing to help me! I’m going to pay you guys 100$ for the map on the game!

Bloxcity will be about owning your own home and decorating the inside of it! You can also Role Play, work to earn some money and own pets. Jobs in the game I would love to have will be you can work at a cake factory making cakes, working at a school as a teacher and getting payed, school bus job, ect!

You can take your time on modeling everything! I going to make a store so we can be payed. When the game is ready I’ll make a trailer.

Payment

I’m working on trying to earn money for my game. I have 67$ so far is there anyone that can make a large map for my game for 100$? I know I edited out no payment but I will be able to pay you guys soon! I need a professional developer who I can trust to make the map to my game! For the UI designer / scripture I’l give out 50$! Last but not lest for the I’ll pay 25-50$ for the modeler depending on how good the work is!

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/BloxcityTeam
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Bro you’re taking to much water over your head. Start making small projects and when your games get more popular and you make profit then hire professional people to help you make advanced games. With small project I mean things like simulators, tycoons, hide and seek etc

6 Likes

oh but this is a dream of mine. I already got the title screen ready!

1 Like

Do it if you want to then. But don’t yell if you won’t manage to make the game it you game don’t get successful

As maxen stated, you really should do small projects first, or what I did, is commissions. I then get some robux, and can save it to pay developers.

You’ll need AT LEAST 100,000 Robux before you can begin filling up your team of developers.

1 Like

That is not correct you could have way more less and still find developers or even with % you could find them.

1 Like

True true, yeah I forgot to put % too.

1 Like

Hi im intrested in building for you Hit me Up on discord : 6cj8#6281 :upside_down_face:

Honestly, this sounds good if it wernt for the following:

• Lack of pay (You could fix with percent)
  • Most of your spots are not filled yet
  • This genre has already been squezzed dry. Any new games in this genre would have a hard time gaining traction if they do at all. There are already big names like Bloxburg, RoCitizens, Adopt Me, Robloxian High School etc.

Nonetheless, I wish you luck on your project,

Okay! I need a job so I can pay my team! I want to pay but do to not having that much robux I can’t pay. I also need a clothing designer to help make good clothing so I can make robux and pay my team! Do you know of anyone that can make clothing for me?

1 Like

Keep in mind, people who are receiving a percentage are essentially shareholders, and a shareholder owns that piece of the company, so be careful there.

1 Like

I love your topic but Bloxburg, Meepcity, Adopt me are in a whole different topic and it has not been warn out dry kids still will play roleplay games even if there are over 50 because once a game gets boring they will move on to another roleplay game and if there is no more then it will no longer be a genre.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.