BloxCord - Secure and Reliable Ranking

BloxCord - Secure and Reliable Ranking

BloxCord is a verified and trusted Discord bot that does ranking for your Roblox group. At this point, about five thousand groups use us daily and can offer good reviews of our service. The bot is entirely free and able to be used by anyone that invites it to their server.

Security

Security is very important to us and we don't take it lightly. Our cookies, tokens, and any other secure information is stored in localhost MySQL encrypted by AES-256. This encryption method is very advanced and hard to crack. Used by 1.2 million users, we have never gotten a single data breach since we launched the service in February 2020.

Trust

Our service is trusted by many large and successful groups and their owners. We are used in Stateview Prison, Subway, Central County Jail, Carnival Cruiselines, the United States Army, and many more. For privacy reasons, not all groups are listed. Not only that, we usually pull in the most votes for category "Roblox" on top.gg!

Community

Our staff is knowledgable about how to do their jobs as support and moderators. They will help you as soon as possible, usually within 2-10 minutes if they're online, and will assist you on any matter. Our community is non-toxic as enforced by our server rules. If you want to suggest something for the bot, feel free to drop it in the #suggestions channel and we'll get it taken care of.

Functions

BloxCord itself is equipped with many features that no other bot has yet. Our primary functions are our premium ranking, verification, moderation, and fun. The bot is easy to set up because of our web dashboard and user-friendly prompts to guide you through how to do anything.

Full Group Function List

SetRank, Promote, Demote, Fire, Suspend, Unsuspend, Check Role,
Payout, Join Requests, Paylogs, Ranklogs, Shout, balance, currency,
group info, roles, group wall, clear wall, ally requests, allies, games,
game management, store listing, revert abuse, and much more.

Verification

BloxCord comes with verification to link your Roblox account to your Discord account. You can verify at https://verify.bloxcord.net/ and then continue on with whatever you are doing. We have role binding which includes devforum binds, rank binds, accountage binds, rap binds, friend and follower count binds, and asset binds. Many more soon to come which can be configured from our web dashboard.

Nice to Haves

Our bot is equipped with great nice to have features like suspending someone, which blocks them from being promoted or demoted and sets their role to the one you set in the configuration. Its partner command, unsuspend, will restore their original rank and allow their role to be changed again. On top of that, our bot is equipped with .rbx.clearwall to clear your group wall if it ever fills up and .rbx.revertabuse to revert all rank changes to a previous time which helps if someone demoted everyone. (Thank you NotBritish for the ideas)

We also have graphs that show information about your group’s economy and such:

Watchers

BloxCord has built-in watchers for events in your group. These include:

• Send audit log events to a channel
• Send group shout to a channel
• Send group transactions and fund changes to a channel
• Send a group member goal to a channel
• Send group wall entries to a channel

User Lookups

Not only ranking and verification, BloxCord comes with user lookup features which you can use to find mutual friends, detailed information, Robux value, social statistics, and devforum stats.

Asset Lookups

Search groups, music, models, plugins, meshes, gears, shirts, pants, hats, and even limiteds right from the convenience of your Discord Server.

Screenshots

Pricing

Everything is free except for some commands which cost at most 10 Robux.

Ranking Sticks and Application Center and Management Gui will probably be cheap. We are unsure at this time. Right now, everything costs about 1,500 Robux

Links

Invite https://invite.bloxcord.net

Support Discord

If you have any questions you can DM me or ask here. Thank you for your time.

53 Likes

Great and fast service, Their staff team is cool too! I have worked at BloxCord before and they was so good with me.
Highly recommended. :+1:

5 Likes

Hey I got it in my server and it seems you’re bot is offline its either down which is common sadly.

2 Likes

Hello there. The bot should now be online. The outage starting at 4 AM CST and ending at 6:30 CST was caused by a “required” Windows Update. However, because of Discord Ratelimiting, the bot may also go down per shard every few hours. It should automatically restore in 15-30 minutes. Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

Finally, a decent, non skidded ranking service that is worth buying for the average user. Sure, I can most likely make this under a few days if I wanted to, but it’s fine. This service has original ideas, such as the game editing command, which makes me feel like this was coded with care rather then for money. Prices are also pretty cheap, and for a bot that’s feature rich, that’s really great!

7 Likes

The bot is just what you need to manage your group! It has everything. It is secure and is user-friendly.
Rating: 5/5
:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
I recommend using it for your groups.

3 Likes

Awesome bot very good.

Sadly a staff team needs improvement

Staff team + my stupidity = me getting banned.

Honestly the staff team needs to reform completely I get banned from an unknown staff member that hates me even though he barely knows me.

1 Like

We are investigating your ban, please DM me if you know the person who banned you.

1 Like

The support link doesn’t seem to work, can you supply a new invite?

1 Like

Also, the bot is down, I’m not sure if this is due to shards or just it off, though maybe get a VPS like something.host

1 Like

Discord has been blocking the bot for some reason, we’re trying to fix it on V2 of the bot.

1 Like

If you’re getting an error in your console saying that it got disabled from their anti spam system, then you need to contact Discord directly

1 Like

Seems useful, may try it out sooner or later.

1 Like

Any news on the offline status?

1 Like

The bot is being prepared for the Version 2 release.

1 Like

I highly recommend Bloxcord and my group uses bloxcord A LOT.

As going from the announcement made by Siryeet, Bloxcord has been discontinued however it is still useable but when they pick it back up the data will be reset.

I recommend joining the communications server for more details about this.

I don’t recommend bloxcord they could leak your data

I am Community Support for BloxCord. Please explain to me WHY in heavens sake should they leak your data? That’s absolutely ridiculous.

Any application that has any means of storage “could leak your data” but would they? In our two to three years of operation, not a single byte of data has been accessed without valid authorization. Your sensitive data is securely stored within our database using AES-256 technology and we have no plans or intentions of doing anything malicious with it.