Bloxy Awards 2022 - Coming This Fall

It happens in I can’t be years a better ever it all the bloxy is still years hope it’s great!

3 Likes

At least we know we’re still getting it. Thanks for the update!

6 Likes

Glad to see we will be having a bloxys event this year!

Can’t wait! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad the bloxies are still standing, still a bummer that egg hunts aren’t tho

10 Likes

Yippee! Glad to see It wasn’t cancelled!

3 Likes

Finally, I was tired of seeing promotional events

Dreams came true

4 Likes

THANK YOU for not cancelling it :heart:

With Roblox’s record lately I kinda thought they were cancelled.
Guessing this will mean that it’s going to be the biggest one yet?
Also, what’s happing with the spring event? Egg Hunt was thrown away in 2021, and Metaverse Champions wont be happening (it was an ok event, games weren’t that good and i was still kinda sad over no egg hunt)
So, does that mean the team is working on some kind of event?
Just wondering though lol, still this is amazing news!

12 Likes

I’m so happy to hear about it, I hope 2022 will bring some new games that we will be able to see on Bloxys this year

6 Likes

Mom, get the camera!

THE BLOXY AWARDS ARE COMING SOON!

11 Likes

Glad to see it wasn’t canceled after all! Can’t wait!

6 Likes

We’re so hyped for the Bloxy awards! I know it may be moved to a later date from early 2022 so they can add more awesome things into this year’s event (Just like in RB Battles Season 3’s case) But I hope it’s awesome for all of us to enjoy!

Many great wishes!

4 Likes

We excited to us what happened going to Bloxy Awards fall bc gonna be release or sooner, must we can time to making comes out since march 2021 this would love this event probably know for others, does matter of fact is giving better this year for stuff.

4 Likes

This should be really fun! Can’t wait to see the Categories to vote for.

4 Likes

I’m glad that from this post we now know that the Bloxy Awards are coming back. Delaying the show to fall for more work just hints at all the epic new things, perhaps a two-way story arc that the 8th Annual Bloxy Awards was supposed to have? Can’t wait to see what the future holds.

6 Likes

Yes! I was waiting for this to happen.

3 Likes

This will align the Bloxy Awards in the same time of the year as RDC, which makes me very happy! This puts emphasis on the development side, which is important for encouraging developers to put out their best foot.

5 Likes

Thank god. Some YouTubes where saying they don’t think it will be on this year so this is great to hear directly from Roblox.

3 Likes

Roblox won’t do a egghunt unless some company suddenly comes with a sponsorship that has one which is unlikely.

But yeah, roblox is saying they’re “unbiased” on RTHRO yet push it everywhere.

I haven’t seen someone wear one of those paid ones at all, maybe only to make their avatar small or absurdly high.

Roblox essentially stopped because “not everyone celebrates Easter.”

Meanwhile, we had Chipotle for Halloween, and Roliday for Christmas this year, along with Van’s throwing out three extra free hats.

4 Likes

Soon… seems legit

6 months.

Still happy it’s going to be there.

3 Likes

We are very happy that you are keeping this tradition alive Roblox! Thank you for being transparent with us. I hope as well as many other players and developers hope its going to be bigger and better than last year!

3 Likes