Bloxy Awards 2022 - Coming This Fall

Developers,

With the new year, we know many of you are eagerly awaiting news on the 9th Annual Bloxy Awards. We’re aiming to make this year’s show even bigger and better than ever before and can’t wait to share what we’ve been working on.

Without revealing too much, we want to let you know that we will be hosting this year’s Bloxy Awards in the fall. Moving the show to later in the year will allow us to produce an inspirational event that truly celebrates the entire Roblox community.

We look forward to celebrating the passion, talent, and creativity of the Roblox community together this fall! Please stay tuned for more exciting announcements about this year’s Bloxy Awards.

Thank you,
Developer Relations

557 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

We are super glad that you’ve told us what was going on with the Bloxy Awards event because we was pretty worried about it. It doesn’t matter to me that it will release later this year since I would love this event to be probably the best one out of all the others, so therefore more time is necessary. You can do it ROBLOX! :heart:

58 Likes

Let’s GOOOOOOOO BABYYYYYYYY! Gonna be even better than last year?!!??!

24 Likes

I’m glad that you guys are taking the time to make the bloxys as best as it possibly can be instead of releasing it sooner. I’m excited to see what comes out of this years bloxy awards.

25 Likes

This is amazing, and it’s even better that you told us about it this time! Super excited, hopefully it’s even better this year! (is that even possible?)

19 Likes

YEEAAAAHHH WOOOOOOOOO!!!

ahem

That’s so cool! I’m super excited for this year’s Bloxy Awards! I’m really hyped to see what kind of stuff you guys have in store for us this year. :eyes:

18 Likes

Can we expect the Bloxys to be hosted later and later over the years? I have noticed this trend over the past few years where the next Bloxy Awards are hosted later than the previous one…

13 Likes

In reality:

• RTHRO
  • Sponsored Events
  • ALL CORPRATE.

I hope moving it to fall will be good and not like the 15th year birthday video thing.

Also when will we get an egghunt?

43 Likes

So glad it was officially announced. I can’t wait to see what kind of surprises they have booked for us this year!

7 Likes

Next stop, bi-yearly Awards but only for simulators.

17 Likes

Moving the Bloxys to the fall will create more suspense and excitement, especially since you’re planning on making it even bigger than ever this year (And will be hosted in the same season as the Emmys). Can’t wait to see what you’ve been cooking up!

10 Likes

I’m hoping that there will be more categories this upcoming year to give more creators light! Other than that, I am excited to see what is to come!

8 Likes

Glad to hear that we will be getting a better than ever made show this year.
Hoping to see an immersive experience.

6 Likes

It kind of does suck that its doing it all the way to the end of the year, but it’s not that big of a deal for roblox to change dates for the bloxy’s, right?

6 Likes

Its so excited to see that Roblox is still working on amazing events for the community!

TY Roblox!

6 Likes

Let’s hope the bloxys won’t be like the state of roblox’s events right now, ahem sponsored and corporate. Anyway, hope it’s good!

8 Likes

Im So Happy To Hear This, The Metaverse will truly shine with this event and i cant wait.

6 Likes

Will we be getting a Bloxy/RDC crossover event?

7 Likes

Cannot wait!

This sounds like it’s gonna be real good.

5 Likes