BLOXY Cola | Personal Art

Hello,

I’ve made this gfx artwork as a practice and I’m looking for feedback and constructive criticism to improve. Thanks

Summary

Inspiration

4 Likes

It matches the reference very well, and fits nicely with Roblox. I’d say maybe make the text in the middle taller similarly to the reference, as (personally) it seems more fitting, and also the character you chose kinda conflicts with the old Roblox logo, but that could also just be me.

2 Likes

It feels like there a lot of empty space for some reason, is it better tho?

maybe this ?

2 Likes

In the reference, the character and drinks are much taller, so perhaps try messing around with those?

1 Like

as a person who is a fan of the bloxy cola, I have to say that the image you had recreated which was inspired by the pepsi image with kanye west to right side, It looks great in my opinion and I believe you have done a great job!

1 Like

It looks amazing. I like how you’ve added white vignette effect to those corners making it look more worn.

1 Like

Looks good and it is matching the reference pretty well, I see some static though, not sure if that’s intentional or not but just pointing out, also the Roblox character is like, shiny? Like, did he just come out from a swimming pool or something?

1 Like

Yes, the static and all is intentional cause it’s a vintage style, the shininess is because I’m made the character have a “plastic” effect and also to reflect little bit of light as it was a studio photography I know that’s not how it works but it looked good to me! thanks for the feedback tho