Bloxy Kart: Build Mode - Tech Demo

Also holding and drag to place downn multiple things should be a thing

1 Like

Also im stuck in a tree

also fix this

Also the lootboxes dont work rn

(There are many other sources that explain how)

1 Like

Add an undo button if u made a mistake

1 Like

He can use the colors for his game but he just can’t use them in his brand logo.

1 Like

Yeah ik just wanted to say. asds

1 Like

Yeah I agree lol.

I have been unable to reproduce the issue, holding down the place something just drags 1 thing after I put my mouse up, which is intentional.

Lol, was Reset blocked?

Thanks for the bug report. I will figure out how to fix that.

Surprise boxes are currently not in the public version of the game quite yet. Also, you have to be in Multiplayer in order to use them.

that’s hilarious tho, never tough that they could sue you for 3 values :joy:

1 Like

No u was saying you should add the ability to hold and drag to place Multiple things

That could be a feature, and could be really easy to implement. I will see if that is a good idea. Thanks for the request.

Retail tycoon 2 has it so you should too

1 Like

I really love the tweening animations, I can tell you put a lot of work into this!

• The asteroid should be like a mesh or something, not a sphere.
  • The customize menu can’t be closed with the red dot.
  • I can do more laps than I set to.

I know this is just a beta, there are some things definitely not finished, excited to see the full product!

1 Like

Build Mode Beta 2 has been released

Build Number: 3A961
Features

• Advanced Mode rewrite

We wanted consistency throughout Bloxy Kart. Also, F3X was a really old system, and vary difficult to modify. Because of those 3 reasons, we decided to make our own Advanced mode.
    (Your creations with F3X should be backwards compatible with our tools)
  • Added the ability to change your map name

Changes

• New UI
  • New Music

Bug Fixes

• Fixed a bug where inappropriate named maps could show the wrong error
  • I forgot the rest… I just know I fixed a lot of issues.

Also, anyone wondering about Models and Plot Templates, we want to perfect the codebase of Build Mode before we prioritize content. We just needed something quick that would work.

Unfortunately, my Advanced Build Mode is a lot buggier than F3X, so I went back to my custom F3X system, and went through the process of fixing all of the bugs with it, to make sure it is flawless with the security implementations I added into Bloxy Kart Build Mode. These new F3X improvements will be coming in Beta 3!

Bloxy Kart Build Mode’s engine is now fully tested. It will be released July 4, at 12:00 PM MST in the v4.0 update, with Map Sharing enabled to everyone:

Here is a quick look of the progress of the new custom made items exclusive to Bloxy Kart: