BloxyFX | Become a 2D Graphics Designer

Logo Presenting new community BloxyFX

We are a new graphics designing community that aims to help those that aspire to be a skilled 2D Graphics Designer on roblox
border-shorter

Community Links Discord yt

Discord : BloxyFX
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIRlsoAm7zIx0gmljLVXbrA

SAMPLE TUTORIAL

We will do tutorials on how to design various things such as Character Designing, Vector icons, Logo Designing, Texturing 2D Designs.

border-shorter
To show how informative and helpful these tutorials will be, Here is an organized walkthrough tutorial, that will help you learn the how to design a well made logo through Adobe Photoshop.

Photoshop shortcuts (MUST KNOW)

Ctrl + Z = Undo

(Hold) Shift + T = Select Object [You need to select its layer first]

Ctrl + U = Image Adjustment Settings

Hover Over a layer Hold Alt then Hold Click and drag it down or up on the layer to duplicate

Ctrl D to Unselect Highlights or to complete an action

I can not give a full tutorial that is helpful through text, Here is a Walkthrough Tutorial Video which has two parts, Which will help you with Logo Designing, More Walk Through Tutorials such as Avatar designing as well as Gamepass Designing as well will come in the future, but more tutorials will be on the Youtube channel.

Part 1

Part 2

BloxyFX will also be supplying free icons such as these for example which are free to use with no credit, but more are in our discord server as well.

FREE VECTOR ICONS

If this helped you by any means or if you any questions at all feel free to post a reply on this post. Thank you!.
border-shorter

21 Likes

This tutorial helped me know some new things. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh nice that’s vey great to hear!

Amazing tutorials!
This helped a ton, keep up the great work!

1 Like

Very nice to hear that it helped a lot.

Very Nice. This tutorial is useful.

1 Like

Great!, Nice to here i tried as much to fully explain.

1 Like