Update List from Bloxy Golfing - Roblox
- On peacefull lands (Terrain) After a shot the game shows what the current terrain, distance travelled and distance left to the hole, OR Out of Bounds.
- Out of Bounds updated on peacefull lands (Terrain): if the ball lands there, it goes back to where you did the shot (although no terrain was defined as OB yet);
- ServerList updated: changed from publicservers to reservedones, so you can create empty games, instead of joining a game if the course you chose already is being played in some server.
- Fixed game breaking bug on main place where people couldn’t start the game;
- Fixed bug where equipping bats midstroke would stop the game progression.
- Fixed bug where you would stop being able to shoot the ball on Peacefull lands (Terrain).
- Golf Ball camera track movement adjusted to the player framerate;
- Added friction to terrain;
- Beta Server List enhanced, now showing the game timer properly;
- Sepia Hills Map development began.
- Added a test place with a terrain converted map (need to adjust friction);
- A server list of the test place, which will be used to see/join current games in the future.
- Fixed some bugs like striking the golf ball when pressing space on chat, and being able to strike the ball while the score cutscene is playing.
- Tournament State shown on lobby;
- Points were added, even though they have no purpose for the moment;
- Sixth course changes;
- Total of 6 maps on the tournament;
- Wind changes;
- Gui Changes;
- Preview Shot and distance;
- Wind doesn’t change on the middle of a strike anymore;
- Bug fixes;
- Balls use Gyro to reduce friction instead of bodyvelocity(not optimal either);
- Checkered texture added to greenzone;
- Leave particles affected by wind;
- Gravity changed to fix some issues like stucked balls.
- Different bats added, each for a certain type of play.
- Lobby added;
- Wind Factor added using bodyforce.