[CLOSED] BloxyKev | Flexible Builder

Kumusta, I’m BloxyKev. I started building somewhere in 2018 and have taken some hiatuses here and there. I use Roblox Studio and Blender for my work. I have 1 year of experience with commissions and almost 3 years of experience with building.

Experiences

Here’s some of my best and recent works.

Assets

Low Poly

Mid Poly

High Poly

I don’t have a fixed schedule at the moment since I’m kind of busy in real life. I am however online at least 4 hours everyday (If I’m not on vacation, school, etc).

• Available: :white_check_mark:
  • Slots: 0/0

Prices are negotiable depending on style, amount of work, and size. I highly prefer and prioritize PayPal over robux. My prices start at 10 USD or 1,000 :robux:

:bangbang: READ BEFORE HIRING :bangbang:

ToS
  • Must pay 50% once I’m halfway done with the build.
  • I have the right to decline or cancel the commission.
  • Payment first before the assets.
  • I will charge extra for big remodels and redesigns.
  • I can display finished commissions in my portfolio.

Contacts

13 Likes

Very skilled! Made me two swords and let me have them for free! I would def hire again!!!

2 Likes

Update:

• Previous Commissions Tab
  • City Tab
  • Price Adjustments

BloxyKev made me a factory and city build. The builds turned out perfect just how I wanted it, very nice guy with good communication. I would definitely hire again.

1 Like

Very quick and amazing Obstacle map.
Glad to have it in my game, and looking forward to getting more!
BloxyKev is very reliable.

2 Likes

BloxyKev is super reliable! Has great builds! Super kind and always responds to you quick! He is an amazing friend I 100% recommend him!

1 Like

Tremendous builder! Has a heart for details in his high poly work and can work with lighting very well, I would suggest hiring Bloxy before the Collaboration section is removed.

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

1 Like

UPDATE:

Commissions for Obstacle Party

1 Like

Trying to take one more commission before collaborations close. :grin:

Update:

• Lowered Prices
  • Increased Map Sizes
  • 1 Extra Commission Slot

I now have access to Talent Hub. When Collaborations close, you can find me there.

Welp at least my portfolio ends with 69 edits.