BloxyLibrary - Collection of high-quality and safe development resources

I see that you found the JSON file. I am just gonna say that be aware that it will change a lot soon. Plus I am considering to add back-end.

Also I see that many people are asking for a plugin. So sure why not, but I will still keep the website, for now at least.

2 Likes

The Inspect Element Easter Egg Dosent Work On Brave

One thing I would ABSOLUTELY LOVE would be models that link to GitHub instead. For example, I feel like DataStore2 shouldn’t be here (it can’t even be updated even if Kampfkarren wanted).

I really like this website, it does seem like there’s people using it, everytime I go to it it doesn’t have to initialize the glitch project and stuff so :eyes:

If this did become a plugin, GitHub type of stuff would be harder to do, but I guess repro to roblox did it soo maybe that’s possible.

Just waiting till submissions get opened again;

1 Like

Update

• Back-end has been implemented, for now there is not much to it.
  • Front-end has been updated (this includes UI improvements, overall optimizations, clothing category, and easter egg removal).
Screenshot

I might do that, thanks for your feedback.

I think some people are already making one.

Also a little notice, anyone that uses my files (like assets.json which does not exist anymore), by any means, must credit me or link my website somewhere. Thanks!

3 Likes

Definitely really like it, the UI works way better. I like how now we have a special page for modules, and clothing. Very epic indeed.

Hey, can I have BadgeService3 on the website replaced by it’s v2?

The v1 I feel like is really bad. :woozy_face:

1 Like

This is very good! Can’t wait until there’s more stuff!

2 Likes

Do you know where the new API is?

You can probably use the Network tab in your browser’s DevTools (F12) to find the API, but you’re better off asking the developer of this resource for information pertaining to it.

cc. @Daw588

https://toolblox.glitch.me/storage/assets/plugin.json

For now its /storage/assets/<type>.json. But I am planning to change the website so the API will change as well.

For those that are waiting for their assets to get in don’t worry, soon you will able to submit your assets directly to the website. To prevent spam and misuse in general you will need to request access and pass the requirements.

1 Like

Update 1.0.3

Introducing create page to allow authorized developers to submit their assets directly to the website (meaning that they will longer need to submit the asset submission form). Assets that have been submitted but not entirely approved will have the following icon.

In addition the website has now better browser and device support. List of other changes can be found below.

1. You can now right click on an asset to be able to view author’s Roblox profile.
  2. Some files but not all of them yet, have been minified (it’s not same as obfuscation).

If you want to submit someone else’s asset or you own without the need to become whitelisted you will still need to submit the asset submission form.

In order to get whitelisted you will have to dm me on DevForum and tell me the following:

1. Why do you want to be part of the Toolblox community?
  2. Links to top 3 best or most popular assets that you have made that also have their own DevForum posts.

And the requirements are…

1. Have a valid DevForum account that is at least 3 months old.
  2. Have a valid Roblox account that is at least a year old.
  3. Be 13 years old or above.
  4. Have at least a year of experience in any field that is related to Roblox (clothing design, scripting, modeling, building and etc…).
  5. Be mature and responsible.
  6. Must follow Roblox’s Terms Of Service and Community guidelines (since you are making assets for Roblox platform).

Keep in mind that you cannot submit for someone else. Also if you wonder, these requirements are in place to reduce the chances of the whitelisted developer being a troll or someone that wants to put something that violates the rules. And on top of all of that, developers can only submit one asset per 24 hours to prevent spam and make moderation more realistic.

If any developer is caught uploading rule-breaking assets, their account will be permanently suspended from the website. Also, developers cannot share their account with others, if an account is found being shared, it will be permanently suspended from the website.

Future updates will include main page rehaul, report button, page buttons and more.

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

I have good news, I just made a Discord server for our community so I can keep you guys up-to-date since DevForum is not designed for such purpose. Feel free to share it with your friends, please do keep in mind that you must be 13 or older to join due to Discord’s ToS.

Regarding toolblox website itself…

What feature you would like to see the most in Toolblox?
  • Rating assets (stars like in GooglePlay store)
  • Uploading assets (for everyone with Member role and above on DevForum, keep in mind that they must pass review process before they appear in the list)
  • Community review (DevForum members with Regular and above can help review assets however staff decision is required in order to complete the review)
  • Other, reply to my post.

0 voters

Why is “expensive” in the meta tags?

I guess it was there because I used to have “expensive” option in price filter but it was replaced by an actual price filter where you can put min and max numbers.

You should make a 404 page, to go with a review page for each page:

make a page that says something like “404 that page was not found, or it has been removed” name it something like notfoundpage. Then, you should make an .htaccess file and in it put “ErrorDocument 404 /notfoundpage.html” and then you will have a 404 page I guess. Because you are using Glitch, it might not work. You don’t have to make it look good. I guess you can put

This page was not found. It may have been removed. Go back to homepage

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I have another great news. The following things were implemented to Toolblox:

1. Star rating system for assets (only available to logged in users)
  2. An 404 page as suggested by @jmooroof

More will be implemented soon. If you found any issues with the site please let me know.

Not sure if this is intentional but, once you go onto the Toolblox website, an error shows of
Cannot GET /

When I click “Check Eligibility” on the Upload page, I get this:

Yet the form is disabled:

This is still unfinished feature and the check eligibility button is to see for yourself if you are gonna be eligible to use this feature once its out. I am working on it and it will be probably released in few days but it will definitely take some since I need to make user pages and moderation page.

1 Like

I am aware of this issue and it will be fixed once I know the solution that will work for me. This is mostly caused because assets are loaded first but that’s gonna be replaced by a lot more nicer solution including the pages button.

1 Like